Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Bocconcini di Pesce Fritto al Curry
For the fish goujons:
- large tuna, cod or salmon steak cut into strips
- 25g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 slice of fresh wholemeal bread broken into breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp medium curry powder (leave out if preferred)
- Cut the fish into strips. Mix the flour, curry powder & pepper together and place in a bowl. Put the egg white and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- Firstly, dip the fish goujons into the seasoned flour, then into the egg white & then into the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Place on a pre-heated grill for 3 minutes depending on thickness.